Sciatic Nerve Pain Relief
We successfully treat Sciatic Nerve Pain on a daily basis! Here at Paramount Chiropractic our experienced and professional Westlake Chiropractors and full spinal care team treat patients with symptoms of Sciatica each and everyday. Our clinic has helped hundreds of patients find relief from that horrible shooting, electrical shock like pain that runs down the leg and into the foot at times. Some patients feel as though this pain starts in their low back or buttocks area and runs down the leg and into the foot, others describe it as a cramping like pain. Regardless of how it is described, Sciatica hurts! Many patients also experience low back pain that if not treated correctly, will get worse. If left untreated Sciatica can lead to more pain, bladder and bowl control issues, along with sexual dysfunction and an array of other organ problems.
What is Sciatica, also known as Lumbar Radiculopathy…
Sciatica is a symptom that affects the sciatic nerves that run from the low back and buttocks area, through a person’s legs and into the foot. This often causes pain, tingling, numbness, or weakness in the legs. Other symptoms include…
– Constant pain in only one side of the buttock or leg, however some patients report this pain in both legs.
– Pain that is worse while sitting
– Leg pain that is often described as burning, tingling, or searing but some describe it as a dull ache
– Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg, foot, and/or toes
– A sharp pain that can make it very difficult to stand or walk
– Pain that radiates down the leg and possibly into the foot and toes
Symptoms are usually based on the location of the pinched or irritated nerve.Sciatic pain can vary from infrequent and irritating to constant and intolerable
There are many conditions that can cause sciatica, such as degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, lumbar herniated disc, or spinal stenosis.
Do you suffer from sciatic pain? We can help!
Contact us today to learn more about how we can treat your Sciatic pain, safely and effectively.